I promised to do a blog-warming giveaway and now’s the time! Please forgive the crummy lighting in these photos, I’ve waited all week to be home at a time when the sun was up and it was just not meant to be.
- Zen String Loopy Legends, a 100% superwash Merino hand-dyed fingering weight
- Fiesta La Boheme, a 50% rayon / 32% mohair / 14% wool / 4% nylon aran weight
- Sereknity Knits Perfect Sock, a 100% superwash Merino hand-dyed fingering weight
- Fibranatura Oak, a 50% Merino / 30% silk / 20% linen DK weight (2 skeins)
- The Verdant Gryphon Bugga, a 70% superwash Merino / 20% cashmere / 10% nylon drunkenly hand-dyed sport weight
I also have a small destash up for grabs on Ravelry. Some Madelinetosh, some Codex, all fairly ‘luxurious’ and many hand-dyed. Seeing as how I need to save lots of money for a wedding next summer and for some unforeseen expenses cropping up, I’m open to offers on items in my regular stash as well (no guarantees, I’m kind of attached, but can’t hurt to ask). Asking prices are at or below what I paid for the yarns and I cover the cost of shipping within the US.
Anyway, how do you enter this giveaway, you ask? Just leave a comment on this post for one entry. You can earn additional entries by telling me in that comment which of the following social actions you’ve done:
- Like my design page on facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow my new blog on Bloglovin’ (or another reader, let me know which)
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Favorite me as a designer or my designs on Ravelry
- Mention and link to this post in a blog post, tweet, google+ thing, or facebook update (counts double!). Shortlink you can use: http://wp.me/p3FTup-Lq
If you’ve already done one of these things, let me know anyway, it still counts! Each entry puts your name in a virtual hat, from which a random number generator will chose a winner for each yarn. Ok! Let’s play, shall we? You can enter through Friday September 6th. I’ll announce winners in the September 7th Inspiration Saturday post. Thanks in advance for playing along!